Featured Project | LEARNING
Digital Competency Score (DCS)
- We helped to conceptualise, design and develop a gamified online assessment tool used to gauge digital competency of students in the domain of technology, cognitive and digital citizenship.
- Co-developed with Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) and the Ministry of Education (MOE), the assessment was rolled out to more than 3,000 schools throughout Malaysia, involving about 120,000 students.
- Selected students were required to answer a series of gamified questions and were rewarded with a certificate of participation and digital badge.
- Under the hood, we tracked each student’s response and scores.
- The results were analysed and presented to MDEC, MOE and other stakeholders.